Friday, December 25, 2009

She Killed It!

Today, being an agnostic Jew on Christmas, I will be doing nothing but eating and laying on the couch and watching season 4 of Dexter. I started season 1 last Friday and will most likely finish season 4 today. Sounds a little insane but this break, I want to do nothing but be re-immersed in pop culture. I hate when school becomes "priority" to what I really love. Hopefully a Coffee Bean is open in the San Fernando Valley because I would really appreciate a vanilla latte right now.

As my gift to you, whomever you may be, I present you with my dream outfit as worn by Lady Gaga. She swapped out the high-waisted pants she'd been wearing for her more traditional pants-less look. I just about died when I saw this on the Lady the other night. You know me, cover anything in mirror squares and I'm a happy camper. Gaga did just that AND added Madonna-esque mirrored cones over her bubbies to really complete the look. This was surely a Christmas present to me so hopefully you will appreciate it as much as I did. Thanks Gaga Clause!

No comments:

Post a Comment