Sunday, December 27, 2009

From Madrid, With Love

Today I had the privilege of viewing the visual phenomenon that is Tom Ford's debut film, A Single Man. The film was so much more than I had imagined. Each frame was so beautifully directed and every moment was so gorgeous and it portrayed gay men exactly as they should be portrayed. The trailer is completely misleading in the sense that there is no heterosexuality to be found in A Single Man. Just beautiful men and beautiful acting and beautiful production. One of the highlights for me was the appearance of one of Ford's muses, Jonathan Kortajarena. While only in the film for a few minutes, his presence is truly breathtaking and he provides a shift for the main character George, played by Colin Firth. Below are some gorgeous photos of Kortajarena. I'll post a link to my review of the film when it's posted on the BARE Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment