Thursday, December 24, 2009

Living In Sin


Anyone who knows me knows that I love me some Cheryl Cole. While her solo attempt is at best a pop-mediocrity-fest, she will forever hold a place in my heart as the stunning, sassy songstress of British girl group, Girls Aloud. Her album, 3 Words, has become a sort of guilty pleasure for me because I almost feel bad for listening to the horrible lyrics penned by Will.I.Am. The music is fun and mindless, which I usually like, but I feel like someone with the talent and resources that Cheryl has should do something a little more...inspiring. Lyrics like "Some days I'm sweet and some I'm sour but I can't help but drink you up cos you're my happy hour" don't really do much for the state of pop music. However, she always looks so ridiculously stunning and flawless in every photo of her. She proves this in her Sin City inspired photo shoot for Q Magazine. Enjoy the gorgeousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment